Holding on to staff members is a big issue for many employers. Improving matters usually starts with the recruitment process: ensuring that the aptitudes, experience and interests of successful candidates are an excellent fit for the role requirements.
Good recruitment practices will save you time and money as well as ensuring you have the right people on your team. Totally HR will ensure that recruitment activities run smoothly and have a better success rate. We can manage the entire process or offer additional, specialist support to your management team in the key areas of the process:
- Create a Job Description and Person Specification
- Conduct a Labour Market Test regarding the salary / benefits package
- Write and place Recruitment Advertisements for a variety of media
- Collate and shortlist suitable candidates
- Set up interviews
- Conduct initial interviews
- Psychometric and aptitude testing
- Formally offer employment, including offer letter and contract of employment
- Request and handle references
- Formulate an induction training programme
We also advise on recognition and motivation schemes that are proven to have a positive impact on retention.
Need Immediate Help? We are here Contact Us.